Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Evan Kussoff Interview Episode 119


 

While attending Penn State University, majoring in Kinesiology, I had an opportunity to move to Jupiter, FL and intern under PGA Tour Biomechanics expert, Coach Joey Diovisalvi. While at Joey D Golf,coach to Dustin Johnson and Ricky Fowler, I experienced first hand what goes into training players of all ages, including some of the most elite players on tour. Upon graduating with my bachelor’s degree in 2014, I went on to work alongside Coach Joey D for two seasons as a Biomechanics Coach. During those seasons, I had the opportunity to train competitive amateurs, long drive competitors, and professionals from numerous tours, helping them all understand the importance of knowing their golf body in order to prevent injury and improve their game.

Contact info http://www.impactzonegolf.com

239-236-5536


Check out this episode!

No comments: